Tuesday, January 27, 2009

University of Miami - Contemporary Sustainable Design Class 2009

With the Contemporary Sustainable Design class in full swing, the blog has suffered a little in posts.
Preparing for the first couple of lectures has proven a bit more challenging than initially expected. Stil, the feedback has been great and I am moving into week #2. Tropical green with a focus on South Florida will be the topic of discussion. Glad that we now have a few LEED certified buildings of our own, I will share details about the Broward Public Library as well as the Staples center in Miami.

Looking a few weeks ahead, I am in the mists of composing the lecture on cutting edge and pushing the limits of sustainable design. Any pointers to share? Send your suggestions to Sebastian@SebasianEilert.com; there is so much to pick from… I want to make sure that I am really out there as much as possible… HELP!

No comments: