Monday, January 14, 2008

The Grass is Greenest...

.....on my side.

Did you ever stop to look around?
I have, and today is one of those days.

Here I am looking around and finding myself staring at the lawn. Mighty green it seems. The sun is dying. Settling for yet another day. Taking all its events, actions and mysteries with it.

It is glooming over my yard. Green well cut, dancing in the sun’s rays. Did the other guys see this? Is their lawn as green as I see it?

Surely it must be. This is the perfect setting. Slightly bussed. Well fed. All is good.

I stop.

I think.

Beautiful wife; nice house; friends and family; everything fine:

F rantic
I nspiring
N ew
E ccentric

So life appears to be peachy. So what are my thoughts rambling on…..
I close my eyes. I listen. Humming. Silence.

The fantasy rises. The wife. The house. The green yard…

No comments: